Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. It causes whiteheads, blackheads or pimples. Acne is most common among teenagers, though it affects people of all ages. Acne usually appears on the face, forehead, chest, upper back and shoulders
Signs of Common Acne
- Whiteheads (closed plugged pores)
- Blackheads (open plugged pores)
- Small red, tender bumps (papules)
- Pimples (pustules), which are papules with pus at their tips
Signs of Cystic Acne (not suitable for treatment with Skin Kursh)
- Large, solid, painful lumps under the skin (nodules)
- Painful, pus-filled lumps under the skin (cystic lesions)
Suggested Skin Krush treatment:
Fine Tip (indicated with a single line) with suction level 1(green light will show) do 2 passes over area to be treated.
If your skin is tolerating this level of treatment then move to a higher suction or a medium tip. Let your skin decide!