When not to use?
1. If you have severe active acne.
2. If you have rosacea.
3. If you have any inflammatory skin condition it would be best practice to consult with your medical practitioner first.
4. If you are taking Roaccutane or have taken Roaccutane in the last 12 months
5. Don’t use if you have had a skin peel or any cosmetic treatment for 7 days after your treatment or as per the advice of a professional that carried out the treatment.
6. Don’t use any active skin ingredients (eg Glycolic acid, salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, retinols )for 48hours prior to using Skin Krush or for 48hours after using Skin Krush.
Please follow our instructions carefully and if you have any doubts contact us via our social media channels or at email@example.com